If you are a member of the Sophisticated Gents of Florida and are reading this, YOU are in luck! Due to the isolation required to remain safe from COVID, we are especially concerned because WE CARE about you and want to know that you and your family are safe!
So, in that regard, your Executive Board has undertaken an initiative that offers a new and additional method of communicating with you. We know that 87% of us read our TEXT messages quickly, while it may be days, or weeks in some cases, before 60% of us bother to check our emails.
Here's what you need to do to help us, help you:
- Go to our website: www.sophisticatedgentsfl.org
- Click on the man-like icon to log in.
- If you forgot your password, click on the 'forgot password' button to request a new one.
- After signing in, highlight the 'View Profile' link.
- Your information will appear. This is where you can review your file to make any necessary changes.
- If your cell phone number is accurate, you are finished. Thank you.
- If you don't have a cell phone number, please insert a cell number of your spouse, grandkids, girlfriend, or whoever else you trust to get your messages. IMPORTANT: Text messages can only be sent through a cell phone, a land line won't do!
We will be 'texting' you from time to time on your cell phone to notify you of important information about your club, as well as making sure you and your family are safe during these difficult times. Remember, WE CARE!